Citizen Out Book Trailer

Thursday, December 2, 2010

The internet is an amazing place!

I woke up this morning and decided to google my name along with the name of my book and I was amazed at how many times I was mentioned in the first 5 pages. So then I decided to type my name into Yahoo and Bing and the same thing happened. I even had my trailer on worldnews.com at the bottom of their page. I believe they are out of Britain, how the heck did that happen? My trailer has been viewed on Youtube over 8,000 times and I have a serious online presence but this blog is the hardest thing to get off the ground, Go Figure, Right?

I found out this week that a production company in New Mexico is going to shoot a scene out of my book and test the reaction of studios of turning my book into a Tv Series or Movie. I am beside myself in excitement.

Also 90 days has come and gone since Bantam Dell Publishing has had my book and I just hope that since I haven't received a rejection that it's a good sign they will make an offer. What a Christmas present that would be!!

Citizen Out

No comments:

Post a Comment