What is the worth of Heidi's baby boy? She thought it was a pathetic $500. That's right.
A woman who had been offered the great bargain turned and called 911 where Heidi was arrested and charged with a felony.
Don't cheer yet, prosecutors have now reduced the charge from felony to a gross misdemeanor which carries only a maximum of one year in jail and a $5,000 fine. Her next court appearance is August 2nd.
By the way, Heidi has four other children but thankfully she does not have custody of them. The baby boy has been taken into the foster care system but who knows if Mommy Dearest will be given another chance at motherhood. I bet though, next time she will show a little more discretion when selling her baby. We all know people like her don't become decent parents after a slap on the wrist like this. No, she will try this or something else despicable to use her kid(s) as a checkbook.
Now, Let me surprise you! This is just the latest incident.
- Rose Faucett & Phillip Hester Agree to Sell Their Baby to Sex Offender for $300
- Couple arrested outside Walmart for 'trying to sell their baby for $25'
- Grandma Arrested For Trying To Sell Baby!!!
- Man tries to sell baby daughter, police say
- Bad Babysitter: Michigan Teen Tries to Sell 2-Year-Old Cousin On eBay
- Florida Cops: Parents Tried to Sell Baby in Store Parking Lot for $30
- German police investigate mom who put baby on eBay
- Woman tries to sell baby on Craigslist