Citizen Out Book Trailer

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Child Molesters Lobbying to Make Child Molestation Legal

LISTEN UP!

This is something I read about in a press release that was dated for 2008. I was unaware that this was happening and I imagine most of you are in the dark as well.

We are aware that the internet has been used by pedophiles to lure our children into exploitation of every kind. But they are now trying to get Washington to legalize Child Molestation and Rape under the pretense that it is LOVE!

We are at war with these people and the only way to win the war is to know what they are up to and inform ourselves of their strategies and plans in order to fight them and ultimately win. I am posting this and hope you will pass it along to everyone you know.

Here is the press release I read.

http://www.24-7pressrelease.com/press-release/child-activist-blog-says-absolute-zero-tolerance-for-pedophiles-45297.php


Citizen Out

No comments:

Post a Comment