Citizen Out Book Trailer

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

This SOB thinks pedophiles hurting kids is a joke!

I ran across this website today and was appalled at this person making a joke of pedophiles touching children. I cannot believe they think this is funny or acceptable. This person needs to be watched very carefully if they really do have children because I think they just may get a sick pleasure from what pedophiles do to children. You have to read this post they put up. http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/638955/639328.html


Wanted: Loving pedophile
Posted by: Alias ()
Date: July 31, 2011 09:28PM

Looking for responsible pedophile to care for three adorable children in my home.

Pedophile must know basic CPR and have a working knowledge of modern toilet training techniques.


Also: pedophile must love children and enjoy playing games, reading or cuddling on the couch to watch an educational TV show.


Hours: 7 am to 6 pm- M-F. Tuesdays- till 8 pm- so I can hit the health club. Fridays- till midnight- so I can have a social life.


Job is available immediately as my last pedophile had an unfortunate relapse and was suddenly and unexpectedly arrested.


*** Documentation that you have successfully completed a treatment program for your illness is required.


Please email me @
www.looking4gentlepedophile@gmail.com



The FBI needs to really track this IP address back to the person and check on any possible children! Can we say Red Flag!


Citizen Out

No comments:

Post a Comment